The Yealink CP920 IP conference phone is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized conference rooms. The full-duplex and acoustic echo-cancelling technology allows clear and life-like conference calls. With its intuitive user interface and plenty of advanced extras, including Bluetooth and Power-over-Ethernet support built in, the Yealink CP920 IP conference phone is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized conference rooms. The CP920 strikes a balance between ease-of-use and powerful features.
- Full-duplex speakerphone for use in small & medium-sized conference rooms
- 20 foot (6 m), 360° voice pickup range
- Three-microphone array
- Acoustic echo cancellation (320 msec)
- Background noise suppression
- Backlit 248×120/ 3.1” graphical LCD display
- Sensitive touch keypad
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 support
- Power over Ethernet support
- Power supply and Ethernet cable included
- US: MSRP: $399.99/Rental: $13/month
CA: MSRP: $529.99 CAD/Rental: $16.50 CAD/month (call for shipping information)
Note: Ooma Office only works with IP phones that are purchased directly through Ooma. Our phones come with everything you will need to get started, including a power adapter. They are also pre-installed with upgraded firmware so that they will register with the Ooma Office network automatically, allowing you to get started quickly and easily.